Musings of a Housewife posted a top ten list of favorite Christmas Songs today. Since I can't concentrate long enough for an intelligible post about anything else, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. So, here are mine:
1. O Holy Night- by just about anyone, I LOVE that song!
2. I Am You Are-by The Martins
3. Hand of Sweet Release-Gaither Vocal Band
4. Do You Hear What I Hear-Vince Gill
5. White Christmas-Bing Crosby (of course--however, I could probably go ahead and round out the list by adding the entire soundtrack to White Christmas which is THE BEST Christmas movie ever made, thank you very much!)
6. Joy to the World-Avalon
Okay, as I am typing this, I just realized a desperate need to update my Christmas music...because beyond music from the cd's previously mentioned, all we have are kids Christmas Music, I will henceforth be mentioning songs from the previous listed artist. Please feel free to leave recommendations for new Christmas albums.
7. Still the Greatest Story Ever Told-Gaither vocal Band
8. Heaven's Child-The Martins
10. Let There be Peace On Earth-Vince Gill
Okay, why did I start this? Quite embarrassing, my lack of updated music! So, what are your favorite Christmas songs and PLEASE let me know what my next Christmas music purchase should be...and if it has "for kids" in the title...please, save you typing fingers!