Monday, June 1, 2009

The Stressed Out Daybook



FOR TODAY June 1, 20090...


Outside my window...the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the POOL IS READY!!!


I am thinking...how very unsimple this week is going to be and how very stressed I am feeling!


I am thankful for...a great weekend and for the Awesome job Dancer did in her dance recital!


From the learning rooms...a little math, a little reading, a little music practice and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE!


From the kitchen...????


I am wearing...shorts and a t-shirt...LSU of course!


I am creating...VBS plans, grocery list, menu for the weekend


I am going...to the library, maybe the grocery store


I am reading..."90 Minutes in Heaven" by Don Piper


I am hoping...to suddenly become the most organized and together home economist ever known by Thursday...hey, it could happen!


I am hearing...The baby fussing, water running, and squeals of delight as the children play with our new puppy...the puppy I swore we would never have. The puppy who runs around the house chewing up toys and towels and doing her business on the floor despite the fact that I swore if we ever did have another pet, it would remain outside ALWAYS!


Around the house...laundry to do, rooms to paint, kitchen needs straightening...


One of my favorite things...Sitting out by the pool reading a good book (at least I think that is one of my favorite things, I seem to remember enjoying it at one point in my life!)


A few plans for the rest of the week:Library, VBS plans, 7 people coming to visit Thurs. Dinner for a friend on Fri. wedding and cookout Saturday, sending Hubby and Football boy to youth camp, VBS kickoff...oh, I am tired just thinking about it!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I really intended to put a picture of Dancer's recital but I haven't had my IT man transfer them from my camera yet. Instead you get a picture of how I am feeling right now!
Check out more at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

4 comments:

Aisling said...

WOOHOOO Pool is ready, now that woudl eb music to my ears, but in our climate and with our small back yard it would never work. Still, I can dream!

Four Little Penguins said...

Good luck with the puppy! :)
We are going to be missing our apartment pool this summer. :(

Growin' With It said...

all by thursday? i say...you can do it!! ☺

Elena@ Precious Treasures said...

Lol, Oh Dear I shouldn't laugh I know. But I think it's great you can still be a bit funny with it.

'Anything is possible if you set your mind to it' - I don't know who originally said that but there must be some truth to it - I'm sure You Can Do It :)

Just think, once it's all done and over you will be able to enjoy sitting by the pool reading a book, again.

Dare I say it .... Have a great week.

God Bless,
Elena :)
ps. you may need to ask God to send a few Angels to give you a helping hand.