Thursday, May 7, 2009

Relieved--How I Love to Proclaim It!

Okay, week two of vlogemotions...no whining this time! Please, kindly excuse the HIDEOUS hair--especially the big lump one side! It has been a long day...full of tutorial, my baby girl graduating from kindergarten, family in town visiting and birthday parties. Not to mention that Dancer "fixed" it for me while we were waiting for the end of the party. Although, in reality...I am kind of having a bad hair life, so these are all just pathetic excuses!

Anywhoo, it is pretty fun to watch all these vlogs and to play along, so join in the fun--look on the bright side, you cannot possibly be any dorkier than me!


For more vlogemotions go to Fort Thompson!

4 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

wonderful promises from a very wonderful GOD!

Your too cute..did another nice job!

Beth in NC said...

Great job! We are all going to be pros at this in a week or two. :o)

Blessings!
Beth

Tim said...

Another excellent job!! Cant wait to hear next weeks. You are a natural already!

Happy Mothers Day!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Beth E. said...

You did great! You seem very comfortable in front of the camera. Maybe I'll the hand of keeping my vlogs at a more desirable length!

My vlog ran a little long, but please stop by when you get a chance...you need to hang in there until you hear me share what my hubby got me as an early Mother's Day present...oh my!

Blessings,
Beth