2. Instead of reprimanding your 5 year old for carrying the 12 month old down the stairs, you remind her to make sure she goes down on her bottom next time.
3. In order to lose that "baby weight", you get up at 5:00 a.m. to exercise, drink 8 glasses of water a day and eat A LOT of carrots...then reward yourself by eating about 10 pieces of chocolate. (Okay, I would do that no matter how many kids I had)
4. When vacuuming, you decide to just go around things and not move any furniture because you will move things when you deep clean in that zone...you have not deep cleaned in a zone since before child #3 was born, when you lived in a different house, and had different furniture.
5. You have a baby book that has been sitting on the kitchen counter for 11 months that you totally intend to write in...someday!
6. Your idea of an exciting night is hanging out with all your old buddies...on Facebook!
7. You can cook supper, give a spelling test, clean the kitchen, practice reading, and talk on the phone all at the same time, but in the midst of it the baby has gotten lost...somewhere.
8. Somehow, the more time you spend cleaning the house, the more messy the house will be. The more laundry you successfully wash, the more single socks will be strewn throughout the house. The more you run the dish washer, the fewer dishes will actually be in a cabinet. It is a freakish phenomenon, directly related to the motor skills of a certain aforementioned 12 month old.
9. You totally had more ideas about this earlier, but now it is late and you're too doggone tired to remember them (and they were funny, too, I think)...oh, well, you get the idea!