Friday, January 2, 2009

Have You Heard About This Thing Called Facebook?

I know, welcome to the 21st century. Tigerfan has been a member for awhile but I didn't pay much attention. Then people started asking me if I was on. So sweet Tigerfan started me my own email and I am on!

Oh, the addictive quality of blogging an Facebook! All of the sudden, I am back in touch with people I haven't seen in YEARS! My big sister from my sorority in college, lost friends, I know the doings of local friends I didn't even know still lived here! Too fun!

Now, somehow in the midst of all my year's goals and my ultimate goal of simplifying...I need to make time for Facebook, too.

Sleep...it's really overrated, isn't it?

By the way, Happy Mommy, and anyone else interested...if you'll comment, I'll send you an email, I would love to hook up with you on FB!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Oo! Oo! Friend me on Facebook! :)

Happy Mommy said...

I would love to be your facebook friend!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

so many are on FB..I'm afraid I'll get sucked in to deep and never see my family or the bed so I'd better not..but maybe later.

Growin' With It said...

i'm there! and boy do i know what you mean about reconnecting! wowzers. i had to rejoin because when i first started a "friend" gave me a virus...which unfortunately got sent to all my friends. how's that for getting back in touch? "hey, how are ya, btw...here's a virus to eat up your computer" it was so embarassing!

thanks for your prayers lately...phew have i needed 'em! ☺

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I'm on Facebook! I'll find ya, or you find me! :-)