Monday, October 20, 2008

That's Gotta Hurt!

I am about to throw this @#$* computer out the window. I hate it when machines outsmart me. A decent post must wait for another time because my HOURS of time spent here today have been fruitless and my children are going NUTS. So, just to tide you over until another quality post from me is possible, let me leave you with this little ditty.

Dancer has been entertaining Tigercub for me while I fought with this beast of a computer! They were wrestling in her little playhouse when she exclaimed, "Mommy, help! He is pinching the guitar out of me!"

If I let them play a little longer, we could be a regular Partridge Family!

3 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH YOUR KIDS KILL ME! I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW, my twin on her computer just turned around to look at me and see what I was doing!
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

Four Little Penguins said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

Growin' With It said...

i won't complain about my z or #1 key sticking. poor thing!!!